Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is an elegant side dish. I like it with Prime Rib and twice baked potates.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scrape outer layer of carrots and trim off top and bottom.
- Cut into strips approximately 3 inches long.
- Place carrots in an ungreased baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Pour over carrots.
- Cover and bake approximately 40 minutes, or until your desired level of tenderness has been reached.
I hate carrots, but my husband loves them so I tried this recipe. It was absolutely delicious! The flavors were subtle and complimented each other beautifully. I think I may use some chopped parsley to garnish next time, just for a color contrast, but I have no complaints at all. Thanks for posting!