- 30 fresh baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur or 2 tablespoons any other orange-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Parboil peeled baby carrots in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain. Place carrots into buttered 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine cointreau, brandy, honey and lemon juice. Pour mixture over the carrots. Toss to coat carrots.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Stir, sprinkle with parsley and serve.