Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 3 cups sliced carrots, cooked
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter 1 quart casserole.
- In medium bowl combine carrots soup and cheese.
- Pour into prepared casserole.
- In a small bowl combine bread crumbs and margarine.
- Sprinkle topping over carrots.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
It was very good. It gave my dinner an interesting twist because nobody expected the cheese to be in it. The bread crumbs also gave it a great texture and the hint of celery, from the soup was a perfect combination. I would definitely make it again for it is so easy and takes very little prep time.