Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Not your ordinary boring carrots. Cheesy, creamy.
- 3 cups cooked, sliced carrots
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Butter 1qt.
- Combine carrots, soup, and cheese.
- Pour into casserole.
- Combine breadcrumbs and butter.
- Sprinkle over carrots.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
Your recipes are terrific. I love different and simple veggie dishes and this filled the bill. I used 2 cups carrots and about 1 cup of frozen peas. Easy to do ahead and pop in the oven when needed. Again thank you Inez.
Inez, you are a master at providing quick and easy yet delicious and tasty recipes. This one is another winner. I try to get my kids to eat carrots for the Vitamin A. This is a very classy and elegant way to serve them. A wonderful creamy sauce with buttered bread crumb topping. YUMMY!! Thanks so much.
mm- I really liked these! I'm not a huge fan of carrots (but try to get them in my diet because of all the health benefits) and I have to say that I wouldn't mind eating a LOT of this dish. Great recipe! :)