I got this recipe from our paper. It has a noticeable taste of honey.
Make and share this Carrots and Rutabagas With Lemon and Honey recipe from Food.com.
- Cook rutabaga in large pot of boiling water 2 minutes.
- Add carrots and cook until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes; drain.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat and add lemon juice, honey and lemon peel; bring to a boil.
- Add vegetables and cook until glazed, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, remove from heat, and mix in fresh chives.