1/1 Photo of Carrots and Pineapple
From Taste of Home's Garden-Fresh Recipes. "This simple side dish has been a favorite with family and friends for years." -- Cora Christian.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, bring 1" of water to a boil; place carrots in a steamer basket over water.
- 2Cover and steam for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 3Drain pineapple, reserving the juice. Set pineapple aside.
- 4In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and cinnamon; add the brown sugar, butter, and reserved pineapple juice.
- 5Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 6Stir in the carrots and pineapple; heat through.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrots and Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 84.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 50.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g