Top Review by Bergy
I have made this recipe at least three times - I do not puree the veggies but only rough mash so there is a lovely texture I couldn't find a ripe pear so subbed an Asian Apple/Pear - wonderful result.
- 1 lb carrot, chopped
- 1 lb parsnip, chopped
- 1 pear, ripe, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chervil or 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 3-quart saucepan, steam the carrots and parsnips until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Reserve the steaming liquid.
- Transfer the carrots and parsnips to a food processor. Add the pears. Puree until smooth, adding just enough liquid to facilitate blending.
- Reheat gently before serving. Stir in the chervil or parsley.