Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Mmmmm. Cheesy. This recipe came from a church cookbook we received for a wedding gift back in 1986.
Make and share this Carrots and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Pare, slice and cook carrots.
- Drain and put in buttered casserole.
- Melt cheese and butter over low heat.
- Pour over carrots, sprinkle with butter cracker crumbs and bake until heated through.
- 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
I hoped this would be the recipe I had lost. I found it to have too much margarine (although I used butter). The dish was really greasy. Otherwise, yummy. I would cut the butter in half next time.