Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy and good recipe from America's Best Recipes.
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml whipping cream
- 14.79 ml prepared horseradish
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 226.79 g baby carrots, steamed
- 236.59 ml broccoli floret, steamed
- Combine first 5 ingredients; cook over low heat until hot, stirring constantly. (Do not boil).
- Spoon evenly onto plates; top with warm carrots and broccoli.
Wow! This was delicious and oh so easy. I'm not a big horseradish fan but my husband is, so I thought I would give this a try. Definitely will make this again. I could not even tell the horseradish was in it.
This is a nice change to plain veggies. The horseradish gave a nice freshness and not to much heat.