Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy and good recipe from America's Best Recipes.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 8 ounces baby carrots, steamed
- 1 cup broccoli floret, steamed
- Combine first 5 ingredients; cook over low heat until hot, stirring constantly. (Do not boil).
- Spoon evenly onto plates; top with warm carrots and broccoli.
Wow! This was delicious and oh so easy. I'm not a big horseradish fan but my husband is, so I thought I would give this a try. Definitely will make this again. I could not even tell the horseradish was in it.
This is a nice change to plain veggies. The horseradish gave a nice freshness and not to much heat.