Recipe by Vlooi
One sure-fire way my children would eat cooked carrots. I made this up, but don't ask me how - the "why?" is because my children wouldn't eat cooked carrots at all. And who would blame them?
- 4 medium carrots, cut into rounds
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 100 ml balsamic vinegar
- 30 g butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil carrots only until just warmed through.
- Drain carrots.
- Melt butter and lightly fry grated ginger and garlic, then add carrots and make sure they are well coated.
- Pour in enough balsamic vinegar to make a small amount of juice and continue frying for a few minutes, to thicken vinegar slightly.