OOps there goes another zucchini and what a way to go! This recipe is coutesy of the National Honey Board
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Cook the carrots, zucchini& onion in the 1/2 cup of water for about 4 minutes or until the veggies are tender, cool.
- 3Whisk together the egg yokes and honey.
- 4In a large bowl mix the cooked veggies, egg yokes, grated potatoes, matzo meal,dill, salt& pepper.
- 5Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- 6Fold egg whites into the veggie mixture, do this gradually and gently.
- 7Turn the mixture into a well buttered 1 1/2 qt souffle dish and bake in 400F oven for apprx 35 minutes or until the Kugel is puffed and golden.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot-Zucchini-Potato Kugel
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.9
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 99.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 9.8 g