Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very easy to make and super yummy. No oil makes it a very healthy muffin.
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Beat egg in large bowl.
- Add orange juice,applesauce and sugar, beat well.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Stir into egg mixture, mix until moist.
- Gently fold in shredded carrots, zucchini and raisins.
- Spoon into well greased muffin pans about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400°F.
Wow, these are awesom ! I used 1%milk instead of orange juice and all white flour. Great way to get kids to eat veggies. So healthy so tasty!
These muffins are very good and healthy. Just sweet enough. I had to omit the raisins cause I didn't have. Thanks for posting :) Made for All you can cook buffet
These were very tasty and very low fat. I made the recipe exactly as posted. I used muffin tins, and will never do that again. The muffins stuck to the paper and I had to peel it off, I lost some muffin in the process. Thanks for posting.