Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Really healthy bars, and a great way to incorporate veggies into your family's diet!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a small bowl, combine flours, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed, beat margarine, sugar, eggs until fluffy and light.
- On low speed, mix in flour mixture until well blended.
- Stir in carrot, zucchini, and sunflower seeds.
- Spread batter in pan and bake 30 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting.
- ----CreamCheese Frosting----.
- Stir all frosting ingredients together until smooth and creamy.