Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
The combination of carrot and tuna work so right.I'd like to recommend add ciantro,being more aromatic and fragrant. This one can be either apetizer or with a main course. And too easy quickly cooking!
- 3 medium carrots, peeled
- 1 ounce cilantro leaf (coriander)
- 3 ounces tuna
- 1 tablespoon oil (from tuna can)
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- salt and pepper
- Cut the carrots into about 2-inch thin juliennes using a shredder is easir.
- Put all ingredient into a bowl and mix well.
- Serve it if you have a time keep in refrigerator 30min or more.