Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ok, so this is not terribly weird, but most people look at me weird when I tell them about it. It's yummy! (I have found that this mixture is best eaten right away as the tahini tends to get sticky like natural peanut butter.)
- 1 medium carrot, finely grated
- 1 -2 tablespoon tahini sesame butter
- 1 teaspoon tofunaise or 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- to taste raisins (optional)
- salt and pepper
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Use as sandwich filling or spread.
I added the raisins which made it pleasantly sweet. It reminded me of eating peanut butter with carrots (which I like anyway!)but on bread.
I used unhulled tahini and mayonnaise which was quite tasty. The mayonnaise balances the tahini quite well so that it isn't overpowering. Went with my Dutch Rogebrood quite well.