Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
A delicious herbed vegetable medley combo! From a Betty Crocker cookbook.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lb Brussels sprout, cut in half
- 1⁄2 lb parsnip, peeled and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 lb cut baby carrots
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled,seeded and cut into 1 inch pieces
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Melt butter in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat; stir in sage and garlic.
- Place remaining ingredients in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Pour butter mixture over vegetables; stir to coat.
- Cover and bake 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
I made this except for the Brussels sprouts....We very much enjoyed this dish and will make again! Excellent!
Yum-m-m-m-m-m! Enough said!