Found this extremely easy, yet tasty dish on a New Orleans newspaper recipe swap page. Believe me, it's worth a try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Steam veggies about 10 minutes.
- 3Butter casserole dish and crumble about 1/2 of Ritz crackers on top.
- 4Place carrots over crumbs.
- 5Slice cream cheese and place on top of carrots.
- 6Spread squash next and then cover it with the soup.
- 7Beat egg and mix with grated onion and remaining melted butter. Pour this mixture on top of casserole.
- 8Crumble remaining crackers on top and bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot-Squash Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.8
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.8 mg
- Sodium 627.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 5.4 g