Make and share this CARROT SOUP Moroccan Style recipe from Food.com.
- Boil all ingredients until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Cool and drain, reserving the liquid.
- Puree the vegetables until completely smooth.
- Add the reserved liquid and chill.
- At serving time, garnish with minced coriander or parsley.
Delicious! Very refreshing and wonderfully spiced.
Quick, easy and tasty. When you can whip up a hand-make soup this easily and with such inexpensive and simple ingredients, it is a no-brainer. Beats noodles or McDonalds hands down any day. And has the added bonus of being good for you!! Made for Aussie/Kiwi Swap November 2013.