Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
a favourite and easy soup
- 8 large carrots, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons cream (to garnish)
- saute onion until transparent.
- add carrots and sweat for a few minutes.
- add water, curry, bouillon, and simmer until soft.
- place in blender on medium and whip until smooth.
- when serving add cream in a swirl as garnish.
- chopped parsley and chives may also be used for garnish.
- serve with french loaf and light butter.