Recipe by chefsgk
This soup is so easy and delicious. A friend gave me the recipe. My family still can't believe there isn't some secret ingredient.
Top Review by Abby Girl
Easy easy recipe to make up. I used up 2 carrots and a bag of baby carrots, ending up with a little more than the recipe stated. I had to add another cup of water, about 1/2 tsp ginger, salt and pepper. My DH and I had this with a 1/2 sandwich and that was perfect. I would certainly do this one again!
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the stock in a large pot and bring the to a boil.
- Peel, wash and chop the carrots.
- Boil the carrots for about 20 minutes until soft.
- Remove pot from heat and use a hand blender to mix thoroughly.
- Add the sour cream. blend again.
- Add salt to taste.