This soup is so easy and delicious. A friend gave me the recipe. My family still can't believe there isn't some secret ingredient.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the stock in a large pot and bring the to a boil.
- 2Peel, wash and chop the carrots.
- 3Boil the carrots for about 20 minutes until soft.
- 4Remove pot from heat and use a hand blender to mix thoroughly.
- 5Add the sour cream. blend again.
- 6Add salt to taste.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Soup
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.8
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 166.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: