Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This might be a good choice for something different for Thanksgiving.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cook carrots in boiling water to cover for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender; drain. Process carrots along with remaining ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Spoon into a lightly greased 1 1/2 quart souffle dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until souffle is set.