Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a great dish! It is a fabulous side dish for the holidays.
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes or 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons soft butter
- 1 lb carrot, cooked
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 dash nutmeg
- Combine the crushed corn flakes or walnuts, brown sugar and butter, Set aside.
- Puree the cooked carrots and the eggs in a blender. Add the sugar, flour, vanilla, melted butter, and nutmeg and blend.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 quart greased souffle dish or pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Spread the topping over the souffle and bake 5-10 minutes longer.