Recipe by invictus
A great way to get your kids to eat their vegetables. My son requested this today for Thanksgiving.
Top Review by karen65
So sorry, but this recipe was not a big hit with us. Based on the reviews I would have expected much, much more, but the kids did not enjoy this and neither did my DH and I. I did follow as directed and it just didn't taste very good to us. (?maybe because carrots are already sweet and then with the addition of sugars-MAYBE that ruined it for us??) Thanks for sharing though.
- 1 lb carrot, sliced to 1/2 inch
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare an 8 inch casserole dish.
- In a large pot bring water to a boil and add carrots. Cook carrots until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain.
- In a blender or food processor add butter, egg, flour, baking powder, salt, and sugars. Add one quarter of the carrots and puree. Slowly add remaining carrots, pureeing after each addition.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake for 45 minutes.