Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast, easy side dish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon white vinegar or 1⁄2 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- Combine all the dressing ingredients, and toss over 2 cups peeled shredded carrots, just before serving.
- Note-- sometimes I make my carrots in long strips with a potato peeler, (looks like linguini) and also add equal amount of a zucchini cut the same way-- for a two veggie slaw.
Too much olive oil. It had a strong olive oil taste and a little greasy.
Made this for my family and everyone agreed the vinegar taste was too overpowering
My husband and son really enjoyed this slaw. I'm not a huge fan of dijon so thus the 4 out of 5 stars.