Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from Martha Stewart Kid's recipe, Spring 2006 Cooking time is the estimated refrigeration time
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium carrots, coarsely grated (8 oz)
- 1⁄4 cup red cabbage, shredded
- Whisk together oil, lemon juice, orange juice, honey, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add carrots and cabbage, mix to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until slaw has softened slightly, about one hour.