Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This originates from my Passover cookbook. A nice and easy sauce to serve over almost anything, meat, fish, vegetables.
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- salt and pepper
- Dissolve the potato starch in the broth.
- Mix the potato starch mixture with the melted margarine.
- Stir constantly over low heat until mixture is smooth and thick.
- Add carrots and ketchup.
- Continue to cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.