Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These little gems are really tasty, great for kids parties, you get about 24 bite size meatballs from a batch. Recipe is from Kraft.
- 250 g minced beef
- 1⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup grated carrot
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vegemite
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mix well.
- Shape into walnut sized balls.
- Bake in a shallow, lined baking dish at 200C for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with Satay Sauce.
These were awesome I loved the peanut butter flavour that came through. I had a few family members over, so I made a big platter and I made this as one of the dishes to serve. Everyone raved about them I served them with homemade satay sauce which was lovely, but the meatballs by themselves were so moist and full of flavour you could eat them just by themselves. I found the carrot a lovely addition, just an all round great meatball recipe and will go up there as one of my favourites. 100% a definite winner and was very much enjoyed by all. Thanks Mandy