Recipe by Bergy
This is a do in advance salad the flavor improves if you do it a day or even two in advance. Great served with a BBQ
Top Review by Paja
This was delicious. I added some thinly sliced red onion. It was very pretty with the orange, red, and green of the parsley. The cinnamon and raspberry were great flavours with the carrots. I will definitely make this again-so simple, so tasty!
- 2⁄3 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup lite olive oil
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs carrots, scraped/peeled and cut to fit the feed tube on the food processor
Directions See How It's Made
- Mince parsley in the processor, stalks removed, usinmg on/off.
- Reseve 2 tbsp of the parsley and refrigerate.
- add all remaining ingredient to a bowl, including parsley and mix well.
- Julienne or shred the carrots using your food processor.
- Toss carrots with the vinaigrette.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Before serving check your seasoning and sprinkle with the reserved parsley.