Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a do in advance salad the flavor improves if you do it a day or even two in advance. Great served with a BBQ
- Mince parsley in the processor, stalks removed, usinmg on/off.
- Reseve 2 tbsp of the parsley and refrigerate.
- add all remaining ingredient to a bowl, including parsley and mix well.
- Julienne or shred the carrots using your food processor.
- Toss carrots with the vinaigrette.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Before serving check your seasoning and sprinkle with the reserved parsley.