This is a do in advance salad the flavor improves if you do it a day or even two in advance. Great served with a BBQ
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mince parsley in the processor, stalks removed, usinmg on/off.
- 2Reseve 2 tbsp of the parsley and refrigerate.
- 3add all remaining ingredient to a bowl, including parsley and mix well.
- 4Julienne or shred the carrots using your food processor.
- 5Toss carrots with the vinaigrette.
- 6Cover and refrigerate.
- 7Before serving check your seasoning and sprinkle with the reserved parsley.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.1
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 240.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: