Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Simple and delicious. You need to let this rest at least two hours. I have included this in the cooking time.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) bagshredded carrots
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, mustard, salt and sugar in small bowl.
- Combine carrots, cranberries, onion and almonds in large bowl. Add dressing. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.