Recipe by Tyashoe
Zesty raw carrots in a light dressing.
Top Review by Cilantro in Canada
This is a very good salad. I served it over top of a green salad and used the marinade as a dressing. I used 2 packets of equal in place of the sugar and left out the salt. I also left out the oil and used water in its place. Thanks for such an easy recipe.
- 2 cups raw baby carrots or 2 cups matchstick cut carrots
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard