Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve this as part of a Moroccan style meal. I also love to serve it as a dip with Turkish bread and crisp vegetables.
- Peel carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Boil, steam or microwave the carrots until tender.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the garlic and spices and cook, stirring until fragrant.
- Stir in the carrots, cook stirring until well coated in the oil mixture.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vinegar and coriander.
- Season well to taste with salt and pepper.
- I like to cool this to room temperature before serving, but you can make it the day before and refrigerate it if you wish.