Serve this as part of a Moroccan style meal. I also love to serve it as a dip with Turkish bread and crisp vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel carrots and cut into thin slices.
- 2Boil, steam or microwave the carrots until tender.
- 4Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the garlic and spices and cook, stirring until fragrant.
- 5Stir in the carrots, cook stirring until well coated in the oil mixture.
- 6Remove from the heat and stir in the vinegar and coriander.
- 7Season well to taste with salt and pepper.
- 8I like to cool this to room temperature before serving, but you can make it the day before and refrigerate it if you wish.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Salad
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.1
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 157.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar