- 3 large carrots, grated
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 8 fresh curry leaves
- 1 green chili pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Place grated carrot and coriander in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a small pot.
- Add the mustar seeds and fry for onloy a second.
- Remove from the heat and add the curry leaves and chopped chili.
- Cool and add the salt, sugar and lemon juice.
- Pour this mix over the carrots and toss well, serve immediately.