My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place grated carrot and coriander in a bowl.
- 2Heat the oil in a small pot.
- 3Add the mustar seeds and fry for onloy a second.
- 4Remove from the heat and add the curry leaves and chopped chili.
- 5Cool and add the salt, sugar and lemon juice.
- 6Pour this mix over the carrots and toss well, serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Salad
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.3
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 736.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: