Diet Exchange: 1-1/2 Carbohydrate,1 Fat
Make and share this Carrot-Raisin Spice Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- MIX flour, cereal, pumpkin pie spice and baking soda; set aside.
- BEAT applesauce and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Add flour mixture; beat on low speed until well blended.
- Stir in carrots and raisins; let stand 10 minutes.
- DROP rounded teaspoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto parchment paper-covered or nonstick baking sheets.
- BAKE at 350°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.