Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "Woman's Day" magazine.
- 1 lb carrot
- 1 green onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (about 1 wedge)
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Peel carrots and grate, using the large grater holes, over a medium bowl.
- Slice green onions and add to bowl.
- Add lemon juice, raisins, olive oil, cumin, and salt.
- Mix well.
This was very easy to make. I used regular raisins as I did not have golden. Made for ZWT7-Africa