Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
low calorie version
- 2 cups raw carrots, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 (1 g) package Sweet 'n Low
- Combine mayonnaise, yogurt and sweetener.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add carrots and raisins.
- Mi x well and chill.
I love carrot and raisin salad and really appreciate how you made it low calorie. I didn't have any plain yogurt on hand, so I used some pina colada-flavored yogurt that I did have. I left out the sweetener, because the yogurt I used has sweetener in it. This stuff will be a frequent visitor to my lunch box! Thanks again.
Nice crunchy one. I omitted the sweet n low.