1/1 Photo of Carrot Raisin Salad
2 hrs 15 mins
This recipe is from Luby's Cafeteria. DH loves this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shred carrots using a large hole grater or food processor.
- 2In a large bowl, comine the shredded carrots, raisins and pineapple.
- 3In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and powdered sugar until well blended, pour over carrot mixture and toss lightly to coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Raisin Salad
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.5
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 193.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: