Carrot-Raisin Quick Bread
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and lightly dust it with flour; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine first 7 ingredients. Make a well in the center; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine remaining 5 ingredients.
- Pour mixture into well in dry ingredients and stir until mix is just moistened and batter is still slightly lumpy.
- Transfer into the loaf pan.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes, or until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in pan on a rack, then remove from pan to cool completely.