Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is made on the mandolin cause they are shaved pretty thin in discs made for zaar world tour 8
Make and share this Carrot Radish Salad With Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 4 radishes, shaved
- 3 carrots, shaved
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, fresh (i used real lemon )
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- shave the veggies in thin discs or cut thin as you can.
- mix up dressing and por over veggies toss to cover.