- 2 cups peeled and chopped carrots
- 1 cup peeled and chopped potato
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter or 1 -2 tablespoon margarine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 0.5 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter over medium high heat.
- Cook chopped onion and garlic until tender.
- Add chicken broth, carrots, potato, and celery and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and let simmer until vegetables are cooked.
- Puree the mixture (*hint-- I like to leave a little bit of the veggies in the pot so that when I pour in the puree I will also have some nice chunks of carrots and potatoes).
- Add parsley, salt, pepper, sour cream, and corn and heat thoroughly.