1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Haven't tried this yet, but it looks absolutely yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- 2Whisk in the flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
- 3Gradually stir in milk.
- 4Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- 5Reduce heat; add 1/2 cup cheese, stirring until melted.
- 6Add the potatoes, carrots, and onion.
- 7Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- 8Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- 9Uncover; sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 10Bake 15 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.9
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 43.5 mg
- Sodium 592.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 8.8 g