Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
a quick and easy recipe for a side dish to a meal
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- In a 8 inch square greased baking pan, layer potatoes, onions and then carrots. Combine soup with one can of water. Pour over vegetables.
- Bake covered 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 30 mins more til veggies are tender.
I used 2 potatoes and a few handfuls baby carrots. I left out the water completely and added some black pepper. Thanks for posting!
I also found a full can of water to be a bit too much. Did not affect the flavour though. I also kept it covered longer as the carrots started to dry out. But this is a gread "do ahead" recipe. I did it up in the am and cooked it in the pm. Thanks Northern_Reflectionz
This was good, but I wouldn't call it a casserole, more like a stew. A whole can of water is a bit much; or maybe my potatoes were too small? I used cream of mushroom instead of cream of potato, but it still tasted great.