Carrot, Potato and Jerusalem Artichoke Soup
- Melt the butter with a dash of olive oil in a large pot and soften the onion for a few minutes, before adding the garlic.
- After a few minutes add spices and herbs, the carrots and artichokes, and let them sweat for 10 minutes on a low heat with the lid on.
- Pour in the stock, stir well, put the lid back on and simmer for a further 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- You can the blend all or half of the soup. I personally prefer to leave some veggie chunks in mine!
- Taste to check the seasoning, re-heat and serve.