1/1 Photo of Carrot Poppy Seed Bread ( Breadmaker 1 1/2 Lb. Loaf)
3 hrs 20 mins
This recipe comes from Fleischmann's yeast company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine pan in the order recommended by manufacturer, adding carrots with milk.
- 2Select Basic/White cycle.
- 3Use Medium crust color.
- 4Adjust dough consistency, if needed.
- 5Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; it should form a soft, smooth ball around the blade.
- 6If dough is too stiff or dry, add additional liquid, 1 teaspoon at a time, until dough is of the right consistency.
- 7If dough is too soft or sticky, add additional bread flour, 1 teaspoon at a time.
- 8Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Poppy Seed Bread ( Breadmaker 1 1/2 Lb. Loaf)
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.9
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 162.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g