This recipe comes from Fleischmann's yeast company.
Make and share this Carrot Poppy Seed Bread ( Breadmaker 1 1/2 Lb. Loaf) recipe from Food.com.
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine pan in the order recommended by manufacturer, adding carrots with milk.
- Select Basic/White cycle.
- Use Medium crust color.
- Adjust dough consistency, if needed.
- Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; it should form a soft, smooth ball around the blade.
- If dough is too stiff or dry, add additional liquid, 1 teaspoon at a time, until dough is of the right consistency.
- If dough is too soft or sticky, add additional bread flour, 1 teaspoon at a time.
- Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.