1/1 Photo of Carrot Pineapple Yeast Bread (Bread Machine)
4 hrs 15 mins
A moist sweet yeast bread for breakfast, made in ABM. Cook time depends on machine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained (reserve juice)
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice, reserved from drained pineapple
- 1/2 cup raw carrot, grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1Put ingredients in breadmaker in order recommended by manufacturer.
- 2Set on medium crust setting, or white bread setting.
- 3When done, remove from pan and cool on wire rack 30 minutes.
- 4Slice and serve with butter and jam.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Pineapple Yeast Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.1
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 205.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 7.5 g