1/1 Photo of Carrot Pineapple Yeast Bread (Bread Machine)
4 hrs 15 mins
A moist sweet yeast bread for breakfast, made in ABM. Cook time depends on machine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained (reserve juice)
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice, reserved from drained pineapple
- 1/2 cup raw carrot, grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1Put ingredients in breadmaker in order recommended by manufacturer.
- 2Set on medium crust setting, or white bread setting.
- 3When done, remove from pan and cool on wire rack 30 minutes.
- 4Slice and serve with butter and jam.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Pineapple Yeast Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.1
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 205.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 7.5 g