1/7 Photos of Carrot Pineapple Muffins
Moist and light. These are the only way my toddlers will eat carrots.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together sugar and oil.
- 2Stir in the eggs until well combined.
- 3Stir in vanilla.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- 5Stir into sugar mixture just until combined.
- 6Stir in carrots and pineapple just until combined.
- 7Spoon into greased muffin tin, filling to top.
- 8Bake in a preheated 375F oven for 20 minutes or until done.
- 9Cool in pan for 5-10 minutes, then remove to a rack to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Pineapple Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1033 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.1
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 233.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g