Moist and light. These are the only way my toddlers will eat carrots.
Make and share this Carrot Pineapple Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together sugar and oil.
- Stir in the eggs until well combined.
- Stir in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir into sugar mixture just until combined.
- Stir in carrots and pineapple just until combined.
- Spoon into greased muffin tin, filling to top.
- Bake in a preheated 375F oven for 20 minutes or until done.
- Cool in pan for 5-10 minutes, then remove to a rack to finish cooling.