You can adjust the brown sugar to taste.
Make and share this Carrot-Pineapple Layer Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the carrots in lightly salted boiling water until just firm-tender (do not overcook as they will cook more when baked).
- Butter a small casserole dish.
- Place half of the cooked carrots rounds on the bottom of the baking dish, then top with half of crushed pineapple.
- Sprinkle with about 2 tablespoons brown sugar (can use more) and then dot with 2 tablespoons butter pieces.
- Repeat another layer.
- Pour the reserved juice over the casserole.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.