Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
In '300 Best Bread Machine Recipes' by Donna Washburn and Heather Butt. Use pineapple tidbits packed in pineapple juice, not syrup.
1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 236.59 ml shredded carrot
- 118.29 ml pineapple tidbits, drained and juice reserved
- 118.29 ml pineapple juice (drained from tidbits)
- 59.14 ml nonfat dry milk powder
- 6.16 ml salt
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 709.77 ml all-purpose flour or 709.77 ml bread flour
- 9.85 ml bread machine yeast or 9.85 ml fast rising yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure all ingredients except raisins into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic Cycle; press start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.